Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BBHE

Beckham and I once again made the best out of our Monday night at home. Dave was writing a paper for school so he was at the office/music get away/class room for the night. The Beck n' Bre home evening however was full force. We spent most of the night crawling around the house, taking turns being the 'chaser'. I tried to give him a ride on my back and he just laughs without holding on. He's not so good at it.

And that's the attempted BBHE photo shoot...
Looks more like injured war victims...trying to get to safety while having a good attitude about it. Sad.!
But, never the less, a good ol' time.

7 comments:

MILO said...

Looks like a good time to me. I need to come visit sometime. its been too long. give me a call again. i got your msg. but i didnt get your number. It will be good to catch up. CHEERS

Anonymous said...

Bre! Soon to be "1" Beck so cute!! Can't wait to get my hands on you sweet boy!!!!!



Kepp sending those pics out! I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Too fun! Wish we were there.

Kimberly said...

I Love the Pics. Kim

Anonymous said...

Hey Bre, Can you believe it!! I am leaving a coment! It looks like alot of fun. Wish I was their!
Beckham, You are such a cute boy! Miss ya already! >> grammy B!

Jessica June said...

Breonna- Your little boy is cute!!How are you? I found your blog through Annie's blog...too fun! Hope you are doing good!! Jessica Larsen (tidwell now)

Darbee said...

Breona,
Yeah! I am so glad you said Hi. Your little Beckham is to die for. What a doll! Beckham is actually a B name we've been talking about for our next baby. Too Cute!!! It looks like you guys are doing well. It will be fun to peak in on you and your darling family every now and again! Keep in touch!