He would grab his belly with both hands, move it a little, then look up at Dave and I, then back down again.
What's funny is that most of us have had this same phenomenon. "when did that get there?"
Ha ha thats pretty funny. He's getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon. CHEERS
That's a daily occurance in my life, what the...
NEW DISCOVERYS!!!Amazing gifts of raising a child!!!Beckham , I love you!
is he sittin' on bob's face? that's not very respectful now, is it?
Bre--I didn't know you even HAD a blog until I linked to it from Mel's. Glad we can be cyber-buddies! Becks is SO CUTE! Our lives are pretty different, huh?...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha ha thats pretty funny. He's getting so big. Hope to see you guys soon. CHEERS
That's a daily occurance in my life, what the...
NEW DISCOVERYS!!!
Amazing gifts of raising a child!!!
Beckham , I love you!
is he sittin' on bob's face? that's not very respectful now, is it?
Bre--I didn't know you even HAD a blog until I linked to it from Mel's. Glad we can be cyber-buddies!
Becks is SO CUTE! Our lives are pretty different, huh?...
Post a Comment