Friday, October 26, 2007

River and a picnic

This is the hilarious Josh that drew the 'crib'; picture for Beck. (I watch Josh and his sister Anna at their house a few times a week)
Today, I told them each to pack some snacks and toys for our trip to the river. They each gathered their stuff and we headed out. When we got there, Josh immediately strapped on this mask, put on his gloves and began collecting 'sea snails'. He was serious about it too.

Good kids and always a fun Friday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

gosh, You guys have all the fun! If you were closer I would come join ya more! You are a sweet nanny Bre!

Anonymous said...

Too much fun!!!

Fall.Down.Tree said...

Hey I was bored so I drew you a header for your blog. Use it if you like..
http://adamrecordphotography.blogspot.com/2006/10/carter-express.html

Annie said...

Way to go track star...I can't believe you ran 15 miles. I'm tired just thinking about it. It looks like you had a good time at the river!

Anonymous said...

What fun! You're the best!!!

They are a bunch of lucky little kids!! What fun it is for Beck!!!!!

Nice day!!!