That is awesome! A little musician in the making. I love the haircut too.
He looks sooo big! Rock out Beck!
Oh Beckhan, You are a natural! The way you hold the guitar and drum sticks! I can't wait to watch you play! Rock and Roll!!!!
I don't remeber if we have a google account so I just have to send these as anonymous for now...but I just wanted to say that you are the coolest wife a guy could have that you have a drum set IN THE KITCHEN. carli
Dude...you're slackin'! Where are the Halloween pics?
Beckham, you're a natural!!!!!Nice drums!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is awesome! A little musician in the making. I love the haircut too.
He looks sooo big! Rock out Beck!
Oh Beckhan, You are a natural! The way you hold the guitar and drum sticks! I can't wait to watch you play! Rock and Roll!!!!
I don't remeber if we have a google account so I just have to send these as anonymous for now...but I just wanted to say that you are the coolest wife a guy could have that you have a drum set IN THE KITCHEN.
carli
Dude...you're slackin'! Where are the Halloween pics?
Beckham, you're a natural!!!!!
Nice drums!!!
Post a Comment