Monday, October 1, 2007

Shiver Me Timbers

Tonight was our last soccer game of the region. The final score was 4-0, which put us in 3rd place for the playoffs. I'm pretty sure this may be South Summit's first time or one of few times to ever make it to the playoffs. Can I get a... HOO - RAH!!

Not only was winning cool but the weather was COOL to the borderline FREEZING! My body was shivering so much that I could tell I was burning cals by the second. Dave and Beck showed up during JV, which was quite a treat, but they were too frozen to even pose for a pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep warm & congrats!

Fall.Down.Tree said...

Bre, I am glad you are a blogger, I don't know how you do it on your phone though...You're definitely a girl that makes things happen. Congrats on the win!! When life isn't so crazy for you Marcy and I want to come up and go shopping in Park City or call us when you come down to Ogden and have some time. Good Luck in the playoff's! - Jill

Anonymous said...

My dear adorable cousins...
I have missed you terribly.
I'm so stoked to see you guys at
the Halloween party!

You guys are so cute!

I love you.

Xo-Caitlin Noel Dranster.

Anonymous said...

Handsome boy!!!

Your daddy isn't to bad either!!!

Cute boys!!!