I had a Dr. appt. yesterday and until then I really thought that I was only 14 weeks along. Yay, for skipping ahead. Dave and I were hoping for an ultrasound and to maybe find out what we're having, But No, this Dr. only does ONE ultrasound around 20 weeks and that is it. I mean, unless of course there is a problem or reason for another. So, I'm kind of bummed. We were so spoiled with Beckham because we were able to see him every single visit. Our clinic in Ogden had an ultra sound machine in every room and would print out little pics of him and everything. It was awesome.
I had a dream last night that the baby was "supposed" to be boy but when he came out it was really a girl. haha. The crazy dreams are just beginning I guess. So the date will be Feb. 20th when we really find out what we're having.
Besides the Prenatal visit, Beckham had to get FIVE shots. The nurses double teamed him and poked both thighs at the same time, while I held him down and Dave tried not to watch. It is SO SAD to see your kid get shots. Then the nurse just to make it worse, looked at Beck and says, "Bad Mommy!" I was like, are you kidding me...it was mean.
4 comments:
Bad nurse! That is so sad but funny! Congrats on the new baby. But, I have to admit, the countdown with the summersaulting fetus kind of weirds me out.
shots are the saddest thing ever. i completely agree with all that lex said above. 1) bad nurse 2) even though i am the one to blame for your baby countdown the sommersaulting fetus weirds me out too!
CONGRATS! Oh Bre, that's so exciting! Can't wait to see and hear more about your new little one!
I know! It awful but I guess we got to do it!!??? I was there when they were poking Olive, each leg,I think twice, the heel,finger,drops eyes,down her mouth!! My gosh!!! Auntie Toni feels your pain Beckham!! Kisses!!!!!
Post a Comment