We all decided to take advantage the sunny weather today and get outside. Dave went fly fishing, and Beck and I went on a walk. We walked probably a mile or two around town and this is what I saw over and over. Seriously like every house had a vehicle that was snowed in and most looked drivable. I wonder if most households have a car that they don't 'really' need?
*as you can tell fishing was probably much more entertaining.... maybe next time?



3 comments:
Amazing snow depth's! It's wonderful, we need the water!!!!
Bre, Can't wait to hear your news, thinking of you guys!!! Missing not being at the shower! But see you the next week, let's get together!!!!
Love Auntie Toni
hello sister cakes! mmm, lots of white stuff! looks like a party, you are lookin good all prego.. i love it!
linds N
wow....thats crazy.....we need a belly pic!!!! soon
Post a Comment