Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My bun in the oven is....?

Still UNKNOWN, but find out tomorrow.

Tomorrow night is a combined yw/ym bake off competition. The bishopric is coming to do a taste test and give awards. If we find out its a girl...I bring pink bread; if boy, it'll be blue. I told everyone to expect a color coded delish dish. Now everyone can see my 'home' made bun in the oven. Mmm!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that, great idea Bre!!!!!! You are so funny!!!


I know I can't wait either!!!

I thought when I first opened the blog that we were going to wager? So I think I will I bet that little widget is going to be a BOY!!!! So Green bread for me!!!

Love Auntie Toni

Amber-berber :) said...

Hi there I am so excited for you! You are going to have your hands full but why not all at the same time you know. Get the craziness over with. I think you will have a GIRLY! You have to blog about it as soon as you know!

Anonymous said...

im sure it was tasty bread. i hope its a girl

Kimby said...

Bre-
That is the cutest idea! I'm sure your YW love you! I am the 1st counselor in YW and it is very time consuming, but awesome.
I vote for a girl. Can't wait to see.

The Gines Family said...

IT'S A GIRL!!!! YES YES YES I TOTALLY KNEW IT WAS A GIRL! I AM SO EXCITED! we totally need another baby girl in the fam!!!! she will be sooooo dang cute can not wait until july!!! wahoooooo