Dave and I were both a little surprised by the gender. I thought all along 'girl' but still figured that somehow the doc would say boy.? We are of course very excited and already thinking girl names, looks, and girly cute clothes.
Big brother Beckham is unfortunately showing his pink with a nasty case of pink eye. Poor guy. I am hoping for the best but planning on him sharing the goop eye with me and D. That stuff is yuck wild fire!
Oh Yes, as for the 'buns' in the oven, pink was chosen, taste tested and beat by the ultimate raspberry cheese cake. But, no hard feelings, that stuff deserved a win. Mmmmm.
Much love, Bre, Dave, Beck and baby GIRL.

10 comments:
Congrats Bre!! Girls are the best! I'm so excited for you!
How exciting congrats to you both! That is great to have one of each. Hope you are feeling good.
CONGRATS!!!!! That is great! love ya hope to see you guys soon.
Breona, That's exciting to hear your having a girl! I loved the cartoon too! Kim
Way to go guys!!! Haven and her can be homies.
IT"S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!
Doug and I are so excited for you two! Really 3!!!!!!!
Beck, You will be an awesome big brother!!
Your blog is great! You have the best sense of humor!! HA! HA!
Your bread looks beautiful, Grandma Sherrie would be proud!!
Love you guys!!!!
Now we can have two little couples. I'm way excited for you guys and can't wait to see the girl version of the Carter fam. Congrats!
Congrats!!! Girls are lots of fun. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Congrats! beck will be a great big brother. c-ya tomorrow
Breona! I kept checking your blog over and over to see if this little one was a boy or girl!!! Yipee, a girl! So fun...I love ya!
Post a Comment