Friday, June 6, 2008

4 1/2 weeks... or LESS.

Alright, first things first. -NO, I have not had baby #2 yet.
-YES, I am lacking in the blogging department lately.

But honestly, the two of those statements have caused me no 'real' pain....yet. Launch date is approaching quickly and I know full well what lies ahead. Or with a head. Or with said, 'blast off'?! Haha

Regardless of all that shttuff, us Carter's are very excited to have a new addition to the fam. Who will she look like? Could it be possible or crazy enough that we have another with red hair? That was a shocker when Beckham came out sporting his red mohawk. (this is where a stylin newborn pic would be)

*Side note: reason for blog slack is directly related to the lack of a computer.
-Dave's school/work computer STILL has blogger, Facebook, youtube, and other vital entertainment sites BLOCKED. Kill me.
-I no longer nanny at a house with internet...sad but good.
-which has left me to my trusty blackberry. Slow and dull.. With slim picture capabilities.

Ok, that was a long side note. Sorry.

Anyways, as I was saying, baby girl is
Coming Soon mohawk or not and things have been going on, mostly as usual.
>Dave's last day of 'teaching' school was the 30th. No more stinky 8th graders and crabby parents until fall.. Woo hoo! Way to go Dave!! He is still working full time at the depot and going to school for his Masters. Busy busy.
>We had our 5th year anniversary on Wednesday and it has only gotten better! I think I'll keep him around.

Here are some of those limited pics I mentioned. Better than nothin?

Made 6 cards and went to graduation for some of my soccer girls and yw in my ward. Only 68 in their senior class.

Beckham got a big boy bed to make room for sister.

9 comments:

Marcy said...

Bre - you're looking cute! Can't wait to see what baby girl looks like either.

Lesh said...

Woo Hoo! Almost done. Pretty soon the really fun begins. At least you will be getting your body back! It was good to talk to you the other day. GOOD LUCK!! Let us know when the little one gets here.

Anonymous said...

Wahoo! Out for the summer!!! That must feel good Dave, maybe not so busy tilll the babe!!

Beck! Wow! Look at you in that BIG boy bed!!! You're moving up!!! YOU are going to be the best little brother, seeing you with Olive! Sweet!!!

Bre, Almost ther, I am so excited for you guys! She will be beautiul!!

Love Auntie Toni

Stefani said...

i can't wait to see her! you can't be full term- you don't look one bit miserable. good luck!

Kiera said...

Hey girl! I am in town with the kids... Marc is here until tomorrow. He has to get back to work... we are so sad he has to leave us. But... call me or I'll call you.

nelsons said...

im getting excited for you and the new little babe.. make sure to let us know when that all goes down.. beck is getting so big, love the drawings..

Contact said...

hey i saw you last night at the ball game but didnt know how to get to you to say hi! hope things are going well...your belly looked cute!

Contact said...

hey i saw you last night at the ball game but didnt know how to get to you to say hi! hope things are going well...your belly looked cute!

Turner said...

Almost time! Good Luck!