SO. Lots has been going on and I've been a bit on the blogging MIA list. I guess one week isn't too bad but I feel like I've neglected some mentionable events?.
Let me just start with an absolute OUT of the ORDINARY fact: I am sitting here at my friend Angela's house with NO Angela, typing on an actual computer, both kids are asleep, and I am blogging. WHAT, what. Call me crazy but I feel like I just flew the cage or something.? haha. As an understatement...It's nice!
I'll just dump some of the latest happenings in list form because I know that these kind of moments don't always last.
-At this moment half of my house is getting new, smelly-good carpet installed. Due to the sewage mahem that took place a few weeks ago. HOOT RAH for blessings in "crappy"
situations!
-Dave is off for UEA and already we've let the good times roll! We went to the Zoo for the 1st time as a family and I forgot my camera so I bought a disposable one there for, NO LIE, $16. Ouch. They'll probably all be crazy looking too?
-Roma started laughing a couple of weeks ago and I about have a heart attack every time! so cute.
-Beckham continues to be the cutest lil' big brother ever and is such a helper! He brings me napkins if he notices me itching my nose. He brings Dave and I our shoes when we are getting things ready to go. He pats Roma's head and gives her kisses when she cries and says Mom, pees(please).
-The Beckster turns TWO on monday! HOly Moly. We've already had an early party for him with the Carter's and Sunday night we will have another at my parents house. I plan on making a sweet RACECAR cake.
-As for my Blogaversary and the posts I was suggested...?My intentions are good but the ability to accomplish such a task has proved to be harder than thought. Here are TWO off the list:
Soccer:it's still in motion-we go to quarterfinals tomorrow vs Beaver. We have a good chance of winning and going on to semis the following weekend.
My Bike:I LOVE it and ride it most days to soccer practice but it unfortunately ends there. I am still waiting for the day and time to go on a ride that is 2+ miles in distance. But hey, me and the bike will be friends for a lifetime. Let's get #1 out of my schedule then #2 should step up.?
**As for the 100 things about me? and the How did Dave and I meet story? They are on the back burner for another "computer" time. Texting that kind of list and detail would cause near death.
Alright, there's the bell, the baby is stirring and I'm back to reality. She can help me post some pics so you guys can skip this list and have something to look at.
2 comments:
I like this list. I think it's interesting to know someone's every day schedule and the things they have to do over and over. Everybody has things they have to do every day or multiple times a day. Some of yours are obviously different than mine since I don't have any kids. But some are the same.
I love your blogs. Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment