Thursday, October 2, 2008

Seeds of faith

We had yw in excellence last night, which is a program to honor the girls and display a project they've accomlished this year for personal progress.
To say the least, I've been a little stressed about it coming together and the talk I was to give.
The presidency dressed up like farmers and my talk was on planting a seed of faith, nourishing it and reaping its rewards. All in all...it turned out great. I wasn't thrilled with my talk because I felt scatter brained but...the message was there.

You may already know this but in preparing my talk I learned that the sunflower is always facing the sun. Hello! Where have I been? That's good stuff! We should do the same! Look to the light and follow the sun/son.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Thanks for you thought Bre. I am sure you did an awesome job... You are awesome! That is why the Lord has called you to guide and love the young women in your ward.
It is so true that we need to look for what is good.
I love you!