Friday, October 24, 2008

Sittin happy!

Dear diary,
Last night was my first time sleeping through the night. Ya I know. Big deal right? Well, mom is pretty excited about it and seems a little less zombie-like today. Which is nice. She told dad and Beck about it and they said 'GREAT' but weren't crazy nuts about it like mom. I did sleep from 1030p until 730a without one break to eat...and I didn't starve to death. Mom tells me that if I keep up the good sleeping schedule we will all go up notch on the happy scale. She also says that she would buy me a cool new toy. It may be worth it?
I guess she thinks I'm a big girl now too, cuz she put me in this chair today and sat me in front of Beckham playing play-doh. I don't do play-doh and my little body was all wiggly. I'm tough but still too small.
Ok well, I'm hungry and tired again so wish me luck on that new toy. Yawn-squeak-sigh, Roma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a day to celebrate!!!!!!

One of the major milestones in a mothers life!!!!!!!


Way to go Roma!!!!!!

Happy Happy Happy for YOU!!!!

Love Auntie Toni

Anonymous said...

Bre, (ahhemm or should i say Roma.....) you crack me up! so creative...who else thinks of these things:) and so happy for your new computer. that thing is nice! too bad i can't make a sweet soccer video on it this year...anyhow, be proud, i'm leaving a comment!!!:)