Next I'll learn how to put photos side by side so they aren't one giant line..Mouse is going to candy, pumpkin is coming home.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Happy Hallow-VEEN. ..
Ok, I will try to contain my excitement about this home internet while I post a little bit about my sweet lil mouse and punkin baby.

Next I'll learn how to put photos side by side so they aren't one giant line..Mouse is going to candy, pumpkin is coming home.Exhausted!


When the people would open their doors Beckham would walk right into the house and say "please."

Mama Greek/Roman with chubby mouse

Daddy rodeo clown with the cutesy punkin eater


OPE. who's that in the distance? Beckham saw all his friends and it was one happy reunion.


And then of course we got the Family Photo to end the night. Having kids makes Halloween so much more entertaining. If you don't got em..go get em. They're good times!
Next I'll learn how to put photos side by side so they aren't one giant line..Mouse is going to candy, pumpkin is coming home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fun times!!! Wasn't it nice weather too!!!
Beckham and Roma, you guys were too cute, oh so was your paretns!!!!
Lots of nummy candy!!!
Love you Auntie Toni
yippe for new computer, now you can go blog HOG wild!!!!
your kids and costumes are cute... halloween is soooooo much more fun with kids isn't it.? Gotta love em!!!
fun! what cute costumes! we missed you guys! what a cute little baby pumpkin.
i have to say two thumbs up on the costumes. Okay I might need to borrow your costume for a murder mystery party in about three months and the rodeo clown... I must say great idea. I have never seen a rodeo clown for halloween but he makes a good one. Tell him not to quit his day job just yet though.
YES! Halloween pics. I like! What made you want to be a Greek/Roman, or what ever you were? Interesting choice there.
I can't believe how big Roma looks in these pictures. Crazy! Cute little pumpkin and mouse costumes!
Post a Comment