What a weekend. Poor lil Beck has been sick for the last 5 days. It started 4am Saturday morn with a thrown up happy meal that wasn't so happy anymore. From then on Beckham would throw up just about every hour. It was heartbreaking for Dave and I to see him so sad. He would cry "Mom, Dad, no more, no way." We felt so helpless. He couldn't keep anything down so late Saturday night Dave took him to the emergency room. They gave him some suppositories to help with the nausea and said to keep trying the liquids. I was surprised and relieved that they didn't keep him the night.
He finally started making progress and getting some sleep on Monday.. as did the rest of us. Thank heavens!

I knew he really felt crummy when he didn't want to go outside. I had to talk him into going on a walk yesterday. The weather was just too good.
The poor little guy has had it ROUGH.
After a missed day of work for Dave, plenty of clorox, loads of wash, and movies galore....He FINALLY feels better. Hooray.
So, this morning in celebration, we colored some Thanksgiving pictures...and ran around like Indians. (Too bad Roma was asleep or we would've dressed her up too.)


The Beckster is Back
3 comments:
Poor little guys:( But he looks happier now. And I love is fish kiss that is adorable:)
Oh man! Being sick sucks! Jason and I have been sick for a few days now, too. We just have colds though. I HATE the throw-ups!
cute pictures...i just heard last night that beck was not feeling well....grams told me the whole story i am soooo sorry...he looks like he does not feel well in that picture. Wish we could be there to help him feel better. We are glad he finally is back to his smiley self! hope all is well love ya
Post a Comment