what are the little guys? You gotta post a recipe! Or better yet hold one back for me! I am comin' tomorrow!
I need some serious cooking lessons from you. We saw your blog and left the house in about 10 min to make the pretzel sticks with carmel and chocolate. It turned out terrible! what is the secret? email me. donandrobindavis@gmail.com
This post reminds me of Grandpa B. I remember him always making chocolate pretzels around Christmas time. :-) The look delicious!
hhmmm, and they were good! practically had to wrestle Ryan to keep him from eating it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
what are the little guys? You gotta post a recipe! Or better yet hold one back for me! I am comin' tomorrow!
I need some serious cooking lessons from you. We saw your blog and left the house in about 10 min to make the pretzel sticks with carmel and chocolate. It turned out terrible! what is the secret? email me. donandrobindavis@gmail.com
This post reminds me of Grandpa B. I remember him always making chocolate pretzels around Christmas time. :-) The look delicious!
hhmmm, and they were good! practically had to wrestle Ryan to keep him from eating it.
Post a Comment