Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bend it like Beckham?


Seriously this lil guy is too cute.! He absolutely Loves sports. Anything with a ball really. His favorite is probably Basketball. He plays Bball ALL the time with his Little Tikes hoop. He has some soccer balls but whenever we play with them he says that he need a soccer net. Over and over, I need a soccer net.
So, I finally just ordered him one online.
When he was born, my aunt Gloria went all out and bought him 3 different "Beckham" soccer jerseys. An England tiny one, the one he has on and an official regular sized jersey as well. He's worn the small ones before but not for a long time. When the goal was delivered to our house and he saw a little soccer boy on the front of the box with his soccer clothes on, he had to have his. I thought it was going to be too small but it fits him perfect. So, Here he is in all his glory. THE Beckster himself. He wears it ALL the time now.





We've had the goal for a week or so now and he's started back with playing basketball almost full time.
I've been reading him a kids book about Michael Jordan that he loves. Maybe he needs a #23 jersey for bball too. I don't know but it is so fun to watch him pick up on sports and be so coordinated for such a little guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Just like his momma.

Lesh said...

Check out that form!

Anonymous said...

Beckham,
wow! You are doing so good playing soccer! You look so handsome in your uniform!
I knew you would love the net that you got in the mail! maybe grams should get one for her house! ;) and we would play all day long! now that's an idea!
Love ya, grams ;)