Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm so tired.
Laying on the couch and thinking about all the stresses that cloud my mind.
I feel like I'm being compacted slowly to the ground. Heavy pushing and soon my head will be wobbling along on my feet.?
The details of my pressures aren't exactly something I want to put myself or anyone else through, but I do want to get some 'bullets' off my chest.
- two seperate girls, one in my yw, and one on my soccer team had their dad die in the last week. I am heart broken for them. So sad!
-1230p church has got to be the hardest time for families with young kids or babies.. Every week. Every time is a battle for us.! I wish more people understood.
-my church calling is challenging. I love it but I feel a huge responsibility to make an impact on those coming and for those 'lost sheep'. I feel like a mom/big sister of 28 teenage girls.
-we are in the process of looking for a new house and trying to sell ours! SO exciting yet time and stress with that as well.
-Dave works 3 jobs! And is in school for his masters. And has a church calling. Busy!
*Ok, that feels a lot better to get those out there. I've been the sound board and its finally starting to wear on me. So, its your turn. Thanks.

7 comments:

J.Frey said...

I'm so sorry for those who lost their Dads. It breaks my heart! Callings in the church are challenging. But you are exactly what those girls need! I'm in YW too and sometimes I feel like I'm making a difference, and other times I feel like they don't care at all! But I think it's all babysteps and it takes a long time to notice the difference and see changes.

And as far as church goes, It seems like no matter what time it is at it is a struggle with small kids. I get NOTHING out of church. I go strictly out of obedience. Sacrament meeting is just a big wrestling match!

And good luck with finding a house! We are trying to decide what to do with ours! Rent it or sell it? Good time to buy, but bad time to sell..so what do you do?

Good Luck with everything! Love ya!

Lesh said...

Hang in there buddy! We're all rooting for you.

Anonymous said...

We will keep you in our prayers. I had a friend who once gave me this advice and I think about it all the time. She told me that this too will pass. You might not but it will. For some reason that always puts a smile on my face.

Christy said...

You are amazing. Such a super mom and those girls are lucky to have you to look up to. Take it a day at a time, and keep a smile on your face!

us said...

Breona- you have the cutest boys ever!Its hard to deal with yw girls! I've been there! my little Jordan is now in YW,and it's crazy! i hope life gets a little more relaxing for you!Love ya-Aleece

The Gines Family said...

You balance all these "balls" very nicely on your plate!!! It's hard with each chapter in life comes no less stess of worry just "new" stess and worry! hang in there! oh and call me sould love to talk!

Anonymous said...

Bre, Do what you can,keep the balance,don't feel quilty!!

You can not do it all!

Go with your heart!!!

Keep family first! These are the BEST times of your life!

God will bless you, he knows what is in your heart!!!!

I love you and feel that you are doing just what you should!

YOU KNOW!!!!

Auntie Toni