I dedicated a couple videos to my mom last year on her bday (which can be
viewed here)....because she is SO fun and words can't always describe. SO, here is another video, LATE and A very OLD one but still MOM none the less. ...LOVE you mom. You really are a riot at all times!
3 comments:
Oh man Bre you are too funny for posting this! :)
I didn't know that you were video taping that! Time has really flown. That was at least 4 yrs ago?
That was a riot playing that game on new years with everyone! Boy did I get exited about Gary getting the answer! and look at the smile on his face! ;) And for Chris, I feel sorry for him!! ')
THanks for the memories today! I love having great times with my family! ;) Love ya all! Mom~ and Julie ;)
Old home videos are the best! We have a little video camera but we don't bust it out very often. Your posts are making me think maybe we should.
HA! HA! Yes!! That is why I love my sista!!! She knows how to have fun!! Good thing we don't get together more, hey we should because the world can't handle the two of us!!!!
Thanks Bre , for that little glimse in the past!!!
Love Toni
Post a Comment