The last plane ride from Anchorage to Kodiak was insane. Up down, down up, sharp turns, too much fog to land, and so many weirdies on board. Once we landed the plane erupted in cheering and applause.
Here is Ash's house. We were all DEAD tired but awake from the excitment and neverending daylight of AK. How do people sleep here! We pinned blankets to the windows and finally fell asleep. But didn't get much rest.
Today was beautiful! We are sun burnt. Went to the black sand beach (mill bay) for hours. Low tide. Treasures. Caught tiny fish with a net. Played.
Met two AK friends. And took tons of pics.
After the kids were in bed I went running. It felt so good in this cool nice air! Utah is too dry . I ran across a bridge and to the nearest island. Down to the docks, through north end park trails and beach combed for a bit by myself before I headed back home.
I decided Island living would be crazy.! I would feel so vulnerable.?
Beckham and Roma are pretty off schedule right now ... We're two hours earlier, small or no naps and its brigter than noon day at bedtime. They are as happy as can be. Mom is asleep on the couch and Ash and I are watching TV with one eye open.
Time to wash this black sand and sea salty sweat off. Good night...! I'm beat.




1 comment:
You know I think when the passengers on the plane applause, it is never really a good sign to the pilot. Isn't that AKA for 3/4 of the passengers have to now clean out their drawers and we are applauding because we can now get up and take care of ourselves?! Have you seen many animals yet?
Post a Comment