Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hangin with the Matheson boys

These are my friend Emily's boys. They are so cute and fun for Beck and Roma to play with. Emily and I have been taking turns with each other's kids so that we can get off our bike trainers and outside on a REAL bike ride. It's been quite nice.
Roma and her youngest are only a month apart so it's pretty entertaining/crazy at times. Here are a few randoms from the day.






3 comments:

Emily said...

Very Cute... I guess I need copies of these!

Lindsey said...

It was good to talk to you the other day! I am glad you are getting out on rides - we will definately have to plan a ride this summer!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

I bet you are such a fun yw leader! It looked like a good time. How is Casy? Any updates?