One down two to go. We made it to Seattle now its off to Anchorage, then finally to Kodiak! Beckham thinks that taking his shoes off at security is like getting hit in the head with a big rock. Tramatic!
I'm jealous about the going to alaska part. But I would be terrified of going on a vacation with 2 kids and no hubby. I guess you got your mom eh? Well good luck, sounds like an adventure
Have such a blast with those sweet babies of yours. ALASKA! I'm so impressed! One of these days maybe I'll make it up there... Here's hoping you get lots of great scenic running in!
6 comments:
Have so much fun!!! That is awesome! I love how spontaneous you are! I can't wait for the pics!
how cute! I love the picture of Aunt Julie. She looks like she is doing some serious stretching before she runs to the next gate.
I'm jealous about the going to alaska part. But I would be terrified of going on a vacation with 2 kids and no hubby. I guess you got your mom eh? Well good luck, sounds like an adventure
Have such a blast with those sweet babies of yours. ALASKA! I'm so impressed! One of these days maybe I'll make it up there... Here's hoping you get lots of great scenic running in!
Have fun in AK dude! It's so pretty up there...and so sonny this time of year!
I mean SUNNY!
Post a Comment