Tuesday, January 29, 2008
what's in the phone?
Here are some of the latest phone shots.Visiting my sister shelly at her new job, Lullibies and Lady bugs or caterpillars..I forget, some bug? Its a baby store in centerville with the cutest stuff. This is her manager's little girl, Lexie playing with Beck.Bathtime is a favorite. Which reminds me, last night Beckham discovered his boy parts. It was funny. He would point and say 'a-da?' Its tough to see anything past his lil' pot belly. I can relate and will again soon. Saturday Beck and I went to Region for the 2A drill teams. Between dances he would run clear out there and get his groove on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
cute cute...
Beck, You are sooo cute!!!!!
Every time I see you ,you look older and older!! Handsome boy!!!
Oh Great! Now you are going to play with yourself!! BOYS!!!!!?
Auntie Toni loves you!
I've been wondering about that store...I will have to stop in sometime so I can be tempted to spend money I don't have!
How is your new calling going?
He is so dang cute! I just saw that you have been married 5 years now! That went by so fast...for me at least... It seem like yesterday I was at your reception!
Bre,
I love that you went to support your local Drill Teams. You were always the Vykelles biggest fan!
Allice
Post a Comment