Your kids are getting so big...and I haven't even got to meet little Roma yet. Cute stuff Breona...oh and YAY for Roma sleeping through the night...hope it lasts!
I am glad you left a comment!! Tera really enjoyed coaching with you, but come on girls, can we expect a better season next year!! Just kidding. What cute kids you have. I can't believe I am going to have two, crazy, but I am way excited. Keep Tera in line up there in that small little town!!
like the hair... its pretty stylin.. and congrats on the new computer! thats so exciting and the screen is nice and large.. you must be one happpy chica!
6 comments:
Your kids are getting so big...and I haven't even got to meet little Roma yet. Cute stuff Breona...oh and YAY for Roma sleeping through the night...hope it lasts!
Hahah they look exactly alike....thier eyes,ears,nose, and lips! you guys are going to be the family where all thier kids look the same! so cute!
oh they are both so cute!
I am glad you left a comment!! Tera really enjoyed coaching with you, but come on girls, can we expect a better season next year!! Just kidding. What cute kids you have. I can't believe I am going to have two, crazy, but I am way excited. Keep Tera in line up there in that small little town!!
like the hair... its pretty stylin.. and congrats on the new computer! thats so exciting and the screen is nice and large.. you must be one happpy chica!
Hey! Aren't you going to post some Halloween pics?!?!? Ya know, trick or treating or anything like that? C'mon Bre!
Post a Comment