I think these pics of beck and roma are so freaking cute! I love how sweet he is to her! He loves her so much! He is gonna be a great big brother! I can't wait untill they are both a little older and I can watch them play together and have a conversation together ha ha! I'm at your house right now... Pretty sleepy...I can't wait to wake up to becks cute face and romas sweet smiles! Wahoo! Oh and our yummy yummy apples for beakfast!! Ha ha carmel that is! Well I'm gonna go! Love ya much!
3 comments:
new carpet, birthdays two kids, wow honey looks like a lot is going on.. love all the new picts!
I think these pics of beck and roma are so freaking cute! I love how sweet he is to her! He loves her so much! He is gonna be a great big brother! I can't wait untill they are both a little older and I can watch them play together and have a conversation together ha ha! I'm at your house right now... Pretty sleepy...I can't wait to wake up to becks cute face and romas sweet smiles! Wahoo! Oh and our yummy yummy apples for beakfast!! Ha ha carmel that is! Well I'm gonna go! Love ya much!
-Your sis shelly
Nothing like the love from a brother!!!!!!!
Roma you are a lucky girl!!!!
Love Auntie Toni
Post a Comment