Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our new friend Mac


That's right folks! We got a new computer. I can finally organize all of our pics and music from home. We still don't have the internet hooked up but I'm in the process of "borrowing" wireless or going halfs with a neighbor?. It's just so expensive up here because there is only one provider to choose from. SO...for now I'm celebrating for a new and improved HOME computer. YAY

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice Mac! Jason won't buy anything but a Mac. We just have a laptop for now though.

The Gines Family said...

WOW.....WAHOOOOOOO!

havensmama said...

Welcome to a whole new world....I guess you've already had a taste of the good life, but its even better when its at your fingertips (ie your living room) Congrats on the new addition to the family:)

maWeesa said...

congrats on the putesy!! you're going to LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you got an apple. We too have one but they aren't that common. I don't know if you have used Mac much but it is a little adjustment and sometimes complicated because programs don't always switch well from PCs. But I think you'll be happy. The whole world's goin' Mac!!

Marcy said...

Jealous! Looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

As for Body World, I bought our tickets online and just picked them up there. Another tip, park in the library parking garage off of 4th south. It is the closest place to park and if you go in the evening, you won't have to even pay!