Saturday, October 4, 2008

Shout out to Shell bell!

It was also my sister Shelly's bday on the 27th... I forgot to give her a dedicatory post on the blog, so here goes. I love you sister! Happy 20th!!
Here are a couple pics from her bday photo shoot. Her friend Elicia took them at the great salt lake. I think they are so pretty! More at Elicialauni.blogspot.com

5 comments:

nelsons said...

is she getting married?

Breona said...

No wedding bells for the shellster. She just wanted to dress up and take pics..with her bf. Maybe its a visual test ? Practice I guess? Looks fun though.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELL!!

Love You!!

Auntie Toni

Beautiful pictures!!!

The Gines Family said...

Happy happy birthday shel, hope youy got my text on your day! love ya HOT PICS! your sexy love your guts peace out!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bre thanks for putting some stuff up about me! Your the bestest sister ever! I will have to show you some more pics when they come in! haha.. Elicia does pretty good eh? hey well i love ya and miss ya! call me!