Saturday, April 12, 2008

Conference Weekend!

I know, I know, this was last weekend...but I just had to say that I LOVED it. It's always such a testimony builder to hear the speakers, and our new prophet bear their own testimonies of Jesus Christ and his true gospel. You can honestly feel that they KNOW with a surety that Jesus lives and the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true....I don't usually blog about too many "churchy" type things but, it's a FACT that I am who I am because of what I believe and strive to live by.
SO with that- I also know with a surety that this gospel is true and that it brings happiness when we follow it's teachings! It's a hard line to follow now but I know the rewards will be everlasting.

Last weekend was not only great for the previous reasons but my sister Shelly came to hang out. She came up Saturday night and brought presents for us, just cuz and then joined our band for the world tour. YA YA.



She literally treks cross country to DC in 2 wks so, hopefuly she'll come up again for a couple days. We'll miss you SHELL! Here is Beck trying to be tough??



No comments: