I just have to say that Tuesday night TV was just what I needed.
Or not?....Just as I finished writing the previous sentence, breaking news came on about that poor little Thai girl that has been missing from SLC. No details yet, but she was found dead. How sad and not in the Tuesday night category for 'good' tv. This world just keeps getting Creepier and Creepier to live in! Its scary to think of raising kids and keeping them safe, well rounded and righteous/moral people.
It just reminds me that reality TV can only mask the real world for so long. Yet, sometimes those are the 'masks' that help keep us sane when days are a little...insane.
**For me, AI and the Biggest Loser were pretty entertaining. I've always liked blondie nanny and Archeleta but tonight I became a fan of the Aussie as well. He's strangely cute?
As for the biggest loser, I just couldn't believe how much of a cry fest it was. Sheesh. That there, is a pretty dramatic show.
2 comments:
no kidding, doesn't it make you want to keep your kids locked up forever. Sheesh.. I really really love that blonde girl brook on american idol too. I like want to be her
Breona, I know!! Best advice, Pray Alot!!!
You do your work and HE will do his!!!
Love Aunite Toni
Post a Comment