Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A little FYI about Dave..


WITHOUT BEING TOOO TOO cheesy???..
I just have to say that I thought I married a perfect guy but no,...he honestly just keeps getting better. Lately I am just so amazed and feel so lucky to have Dave as a husband....so, I guess I just wanted to share it with the world.??
Here are a few of the many reasons he's the hottie for me:
-always makes me feel like the prettiest girl around
-great manners
-cleans cuz he wants to
-such a fun and crazy dad
-he is MR mom to a T. so helpful!
-hilarious sense of humor
-witty
-good looking
-athletic
-very thoughtful and appreciative
-a singer/songwriter
-confident
-loves to learn
-very spiritual and positive
-Loves everyone for who they are
-He believes in me and makes me want to be better
MUAH to Dave! Hopefully he won't kill me for this...ha

1 comment:

Stefani said...

aww i love it! you guys are a great couple, and perfect family!