For AI, it had to definately go to David Cook. I loved that he chose that song and chose to change it up. It wasn't a same old Mariah Carey song, I actually wanted to listen to the whole song.
At First...
I loved Archeleta, Brooke White, and Castro.
NOW...
-Archeleta is getting kind of Jr high talent show/ geeky. He's great, no doubt and my Utah home boy.. but, his song choices are all pretty cheesy?
-Brooke's tears and lip biting faces are getting old.
-And for the hippie Castro, he just makes me laugh I guess.? I feel like he's just playing around? I don't know, this week they didn't do it for me like MR. Cook did!
Yay! Biggest loser finale just got over and I wanted Allie to win! I can't imagine losing 109 pds of anything. First girl winner.
And there's my TV Tuesday night. It was a good way to end a long day.
Info to STAY TUNED FOR:
*We had Beckham's 18 mth old pics taken this morning.
*It's SPRING BREAK for Dave this week and tomorrow we're taking off..south, national parks, food, and sun will be involved. See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment