I just have to say that it is so crazy to Grow up. I can't believe that my kids and my cousin's kids are now the ones kissin each other and playing at Great Grandma's house together. This is Trisha's new baby Laird with Beck. Honestly it doesn't seem that long ago that we were the kissing cousins at grandma's house. That was OUR stomping ground. Life as a kid with close cousins is something I will Always and forever treasure. All of us still have the best times together. But I do have to say that being a mom is really incomparable. Seeing a new generation of kissing "cousins" also gives me a new/different perspective of my own parents and how much time and love they put into us kids. Thanks MA and PA...Hope your loving the Grandma and Grandpa side of things now.

2 comments:
That was so cute...he got so mad when we took L.T. away! he was just loving on him! he will be such a great big brother to his new sis! I know are we not the luckiest i think of that weekly how grateful i am to have wonderful parents siblings, grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousin and we all get along and love to be with each other...really it is such a blessing and strength to have such a wonderful support system! i love all our fam and appreciate them all more then i think they will ever know!!LOVE YOUR GUTS!
Breona, Soob!!! I know!!!
It was just yesturday that was you and Ash, Tanner, Trent, Trisha!
Those were fun times!!!!
Now being a grandparent is the icing on the cake, seeing all of you as parents, and wonderful parents, is a big koto!!!!
I love you! Auntie Toni
Post a Comment