Or in other words my place to moan and groan. Ha.
So, weeks have already been crazy with me coaching, church callings, dave and his two jobs, HOA president, and him going to school; that adding 2 kids under the age of 2 makes for a loony bin mom.? Not really but close.
This week has been nightmarish in all of those categories and then we had... Raw sickening sewage that backed up and came up INTO our house. Gag I know. It was in both bathroom showers, out the drain in the laundry room and onto our carpet. Gag again. We've been cleaning and dealing with that mess since early Wednesday. Its just been that extra bit to stress me right out.
Aaah. Thanks for the vent. There is SOME good in all things though right?..0urs is, the new carpet that we will be getting soon.
2 comments:
Ah man! i hate that! life is crazy and i bet for you 3x that! thinking of ya! hope you survive your tough and a great mom. love your guts!
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YUK!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry!!!!! WELL! New carpet, that's great! Right?
I'm sorry I'm not there to help you!!!
Love ya, Toni
Beck, Love the smashed collection!!!!! Is that one your favorite!!??
Post a Comment