What is with kids and their passion for these things? I've heard from other moms that they have the same issue.
Beckham will cry and cry if we go on a walk and he can't push his own stroller. I have a dbl stroller at my friends that I need to get and use but I'm 99% sure that even then he would
HAVE to push his own. So we attempt to go on walks together but really we are a turtle speed family train with a caboose on the loose. Its not horrible but its tough to keep him straight, on the sidewalk and dogding all the horse poop.




3 comments:
I know Beck! I can see how that could be a problem for you!
Big pile! Yuk!!
Big boy , very independent!
Auntie Toni loved seeing you the other day!!!
i just talked to linds yesterday and she was at the store and dax had to get out and push his own stroller too! you little moms and your funny days... cute pictures of the little roma.. you coming down any time soon?
once again, you are the best yw prez EVER!!!! your kids are adorable...becks is HUGE since i saw him last. we would love to see you guys. i know we always say that, but seriously, we mean it! i think a lot of people use this site (http://thecutestblogontheblock.com) for cute free templates.
Post a Comment