This was given to us from a friend of a friend who knew I loved to run. How great is that? Freebies are the best. Its not the lightest of jogger strollers but is so nice for a tiny baby like the Roma girl. I can recline the seat and then pull down the sun roof so she's in a wind and debree proof bubble. Every way I spell debre it looks really wrong, what the? Anyways, we sure love cruisin in our new ride.


2 comments:
Wow! Perfect!!!!
Debris , I know weird spelling huh!?
Hope you are having a wonderful day!! Give those cuties a big old wet one for me!!
Auntie Toni
How are things for you? Ben said that you called the cell phone on my b-day or around then, and I just haven't called you back. Your new blog layout is way COOL. Hope all is well. Are you doing soccer this year?
Post a Comment