Help me out with a little brain exercise:
*while walking thru a market on vacation, you notice a small stand selling cameras. A camera-and-case set is selling for $310. The seller tells you that the camera costs $300 more than the case itself and that the case costs the price of the set minus the cost of the camera. You decide you'd rather wait on buying a camera and opt to just buy the case alone. You hand the seller a $100 bill and see his eyes light up. Think fast now! <How much change should you be getting back?>
I've tried 90, 91 and 0. Those are NOT correct.
5 comments:
The answer is $95.
I say $90.00 change! Tax?
Toni
ok so I posted this question on my blog... I came up with 10 like you... where did you find this so I can try out the different totals?
Stefani-you are a genius! Yes, you would get $95 back in change. Because $5 for the case. The camera is case($5) plus $300 which equals $305. Case plus camera equals $310! I couldn't figure that one out till you!
Okay, saw this first on Kiera's blog but she did give a "cousin" the credit. I knew it had to be someone related to the Bateman side. It sounded so Douglas like it was unreal!!
Post a Comment