Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy happy ONE year Blogaversary !

It was really yesterday but ya see yesterday came and went and due to additional craziness... I choose to let that day just go on its way.
Soo, what happens on blogaversaries anyways? Do you guys all go out of your way and send comments congratulating my sweet efforts?? Ha, that would be ok.
But I think for this blogaversary.... I'll give you something? In your comments, request a topic of interest or question that you'd like to hear about... It'll be a blog info give away? I'll do the best I can to come up with a response... Unless, of course, no one comments or they're all crazy.
Hope you're having a great change of seasons! The Carter express chugs on!

5 comments:

Lesh said...

Wow Bre...one year...that's quite the accomplishment. You are way better at this blogging thing than I am. I haven't seen any pics of your team this season. How is everything going with your team?

The Gines Family said...

100 things about you

NatAttack said...

Congrats on one year Bre! I love how consistent of a blogger you are -- even after one year! And with two kids! Oye.

Maybe I'm the only one not to know, but I'm interested in how you and Dave met.

Lindsey said...

I want to hear about your bike? Have you taken it out for some good long rides yet?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bre! i year of enjoyment, keep em coming!!!!

Love you Aunt Toni