Anna and Josh got 8 new chics about 2 wks ago and they are already so much bigger. I didn't have any pics of them so I just snapped a couple with my phone. Beckham thinks that they are the coolest. We have fun playing with them.
awesome...my friend got nine chicks last year and let me tell you they are so fun and cute now and then they grow up to be mean sick chickens! hahah enjoy it while it lasts! I m sure beck loved it!
2 comments:
awesome...my friend got nine chicks last year and let me tell you they are so fun and cute now and then they grow up to be mean sick chickens! hahah enjoy it while it lasts! I m sure beck loved it!
Wonderful!! I remember how much Liam loved his chicks!!! Beckham, wonderful memories !!!!!!
Love Auntie Toni
Post a Comment