Thursday, September 4, 2008

2 months down.

Watch out here she comes. A whoppin' 10 pds 6 oz and 22.5 inches long.
I can't imagine having a baby come out this big. Glad it I havnt had to go thru that one yet.
Anyways, she is doing just fine.
We did have to get vaccinations this time around and I tell you what, IT IS A HORRIBLE thing to watch your kid go through! The needle is huge, they double time both thighs and then do one more...and the band aids that they use are big full grown human size so they are torture to take off. She screamed SO loud that I thought she was going to pass out. It was so sad! Next time It'll be Dave's turn.

2 comments:

The Gines Family said...

so cute i feel bad i missed you the other day! can't wait to see her agian...she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Roma! You are beutiful! Cute outfit girl!! Love the smile!

Auntie Toni loves you!