Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The life of Beckam Carter

Three chapsticks and a battery. He thought he was pretty cool. hah

4 comments:

Turner said...

Pretty crazy he is, just like mama. Hope to see you sooner than later! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Is that really a battery in his mouth?! I don't want to sound like I am little miss priss but did you know he could get a nice jolt if that touches his tongue? =) At least that is what I have been told. I am not sure but I think we have the same couch.

Anonymous said...

Beck, Are you sure you couldn't get just one more in there!?

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha this pic cracks me the heck up! i love it! i love seeing you guys all the time but wish i could see a lot more of ya! haha! you guys are the best! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

-Auntie Shelly


Ps. I might make my own Blog up someday haha!